.: I slack, therefore, I am... doing nothing :.

>> Sunday, August 14, 2011


Well.... Summer semester has come and gone. 
As you can see I REALLY struggled keeping up with this here beauty while going to school, working, and being Mommy. 

My lesson at church today for the 10 year olds was on the Atonement. So I'm here, 
acknowledging my wrong doing, 
asking for forgiveness, 
and promising to do better! 

With that I have SOOOO much to catch up on.... 
Because this blog here was meant solely for my journaling purposes 
{ok ok, and to stalk all you lovely people....}
I DO have to catch up....  

So within the next week watch for some posts,
And kick my butt if i don't get going....
We are leaving for Auntie Moo's (Nick's sister Meg) wedding in the beautiful California Thursday.
I have until then to get all caught up...

Ready,
Set,
GO!

And, while your waiting 
(because i'll be honest i haven't even started these plethora of posts yet)
help me decide what to do with my hair (color wise) when we're in Cali.
This....

Or This...


And.... 
If I were brave enough I would cut it like my friend Jan over here did. Super cute right?? 
Someday....


Anyway.
I'm of to blog, blog, blog away.
Alex
 

2 comments:

Erin August 15, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

I love the short hair, and the red! That's what I would LOVE to do to my hair, but that will have to be for another time.

Jannifer September 8, 2011 at 5:00 PM  

Ah thanks for the shout out, you are sweet. I honestly think you could pull off the short hair, you have a good face for it. And let me tell you, it is soooo easy to do, definitely the best part. Literally takes me like a minute everyday. Love the new blog layout by the way.

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP