Never Before Heard Of!

>> Monday, June 6, 2011

Alright! Listen up LADIES and GENTS!
Never again will you probably ever see a post like this again.
And this being the reason why:
I, ALEX, AM NOT A GOOD COOK.
No, not in the slightest.
Not yet at least.
In fact, I messed up Bacon the other day.
Yup. Bacon.
I aspire to be though.
Merely for the fact that I want to take care of my husband just as much as he takes care of me.
I also don't want Nixon, and my future Judson babes, to miss out on what Nick and I experienced
growing up.
Good ol' home cookin'.
Sooooo....
Tonight, while Nick was at class, i decided to try something new.
Not something simple.
Not in my books at least.
No. Something complex and YUMMY!
This here is the recipe I chose.
Crazy for a non-cook, RIGHT??
BUT...
I done good guys! I sure did!
It was so yummy and delectable {yes, i'm not much of a writer either....}!
And, although I could not find my camera, I didn't let that stop me from providing PROOF!
So, here it be. My very first GOOD HOMECOOKED MEAL!

The "Inards" of the pie.

 The bottom Crust {NO I DID NOT MAKE IT OUT OF SCRATCH... THAT IS WAYYYY OUT OF MY LEAGE FOR NOW}
The inards in the crust

The Top on!

And Wha La!

Feel free to go ahead and tell me how amazing I am!
At least for tonight that is! ;D
♥ Al

3 comments:

nick June 6, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

dear honey i would like to tell you how amazing you are for taking care of me! that was a very delicious pot pie cant wait for the left overs! i can sue say keep this up i may just get fatter!! ha i love you thank you for your love!
love your honey

Anonymous June 7, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

haha. youre cute alex. good job! i love cooking and have become pretty good at it. the more you cook, the better you will get! miss you guys. xoxo. -chan yo cuz

Haley June 9, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

i love chicken pot pie! and so does the hubs! I'm excited to make it for him, thanks for the recipe!!! and you just keep cooking and baking and before you know it you'll be a little chef! :) i messed up recipes too many times to count...but i keep trying and sometimes they turn out just right :)

yours looks DELISH!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP